Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game pigeon not working on iPhone

I just got a new phone. the iphone 11 and for some reason it won’t let me get game pigeon. I clicked on it and it loads for a second then nothing happens.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 6:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 6:12 PM

If you look at the page for this app in the App Store, you can see that they have not updated their app for 7 months. Meanwhile an entire new iOS has been released. So it's not all that surprising to me that you'd be having issues.

Here is a support article for contacting an app developer

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

On their page in the App Store, scroll down until you see a link for 'Developer Website', when you navigate there, at the bottom of their website there is a contact link. It will open an email and you can ask them when they plan to update their app.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2020 6:12 PM in response to alizsa

If you look at the page for this app in the App Store, you can see that they have not updated their app for 7 months. Meanwhile an entire new iOS has been released. So it's not all that surprising to me that you'd be having issues.

Here is a support article for contacting an app developer

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

On their page in the App Store, scroll down until you see a link for 'Developer Website', when you navigate there, at the bottom of their website there is a contact link. It will open an email and you can ask them when they plan to update their app.

Game pigeon not working on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.