Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook says it will arrive between today (29th) and 6th of December

I ordered an M1 Macbook Air on the 11th of December, and I was given a time interval of expected arrival between 29/12 till 6/1. Today is the 29th and I haven't gotten any updates at all; I'm worried my order won't arrive within the time frame they have given me. Has anyone ever experienced this?

Posted on Dec 29, 2020 1:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2020 4:30 AM

Have not experienced this myself. The timeframe given is an estimate. There are many factors, Supply Chain, Transportation , Demand, Custom Built configurations, Weather etc. One can always login to once account with Apple and check the specific order to see the progress. Apple will usually send an update one the unit has been Shipped.

Good Luck and enjoy the latest and greatest Silicon MBA

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2020 4:30 AM in response to Omar_Sadek

Have not experienced this myself. The timeframe given is an estimate. There are many factors, Supply Chain, Transportation , Demand, Custom Built configurations, Weather etc. One can always login to once account with Apple and check the specific order to see the progress. Apple will usually send an update one the unit has been Shipped.

Good Luck and enjoy the latest and greatest Silicon MBA

Macbook says it will arrive between today (29th) and 6th of December

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.