Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple fitness not sharing with family. the only app or subscription that will not share

Two members of our four member family has the watch. Trying to share fitness + as we subscribed to apple one. The members without a watch cannot seem to retrieve. My understanding was the subscription would allow family share.

Apple Watch

Posted on Dec 29, 2020 6:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 1:54 PM

Are you subscribed to Apple One Family or Apple One Premier? Only Apple One Premier bundle includes Fitness+. https://www.apple.com/apple-one/

2 replies

Dec 29, 2020 6:59 AM in response to fitnessperson

Hi, unfortunately, you need an Apple Watch to use Fitness+. I know because I had to look it up -- I too enrolled in Apple One.

A workaround could be to borrow a family member's watch and pair it with your iPhone, however, I do not know how the data will appear (your workouts on your iPhone the other's on their iPhone?, or all data is as one and gets added to your iPhone), or if you can actually pair a Watch between 2 iPhones. I would ask around first.

apple fitness not sharing with family. the only app or subscription that will not share

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.