Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does Apple keep charging my cash app card

Why does Apple keep charging my cash app card?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 29, 2020 8:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2020 8:37 AM

Pay with a different card instead of your default card

Here's how to switch cards:

• iPhone with Face ID: Double-click the side button. When your default card appears, tap it, then tap to choose another card. Glance at your iPhone to authenticate with Face ID, then hold the top of your device near the reader to pay. 
  • iPhone with Touch ID: Hold your device near the reader without resting your finger on Touch ID. When your default card appears, tap it, then tap to choose another card. Rest your finger on Touch ID to pay.
  • Apple Watch: Double-click the side button. When your default card appears, swipe left or right to choose another card. Hold your watch near the reader to pay.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2020 8:37 AM in response to parisscn

Pay with a different card instead of your default card

Here's how to switch cards:

• iPhone with Face ID: Double-click the side button. When your default card appears, tap it, then tap to choose another card. Glance at your iPhone to authenticate with Face ID, then hold the top of your device near the reader to pay. 
  • iPhone with Touch ID: Hold your device near the reader without resting your finger on Touch ID. When your default card appears, tap it, then tap to choose another card. Rest your finger on Touch ID to pay.
  • Apple Watch: Double-click the side button. When your default card appears, swipe left or right to choose another card. Hold your watch near the reader to pay.

Why does Apple keep charging my cash app card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.