Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why do I suddenly have to keep signing in to my account? It’s starting to get annoying.

Recently, all my devices keep wanting me to sign in. Sometimes its several times a day. Anyone know why?

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on Dec 29, 2020 10:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 6:22 AM

Hey there Derigible,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand you’re being repeatedly prompted to sign into your account. We’ll be happy to help with this.

Go to Settings > Your Name > Media & Purchases and tap Sign Out. Then check for any updates to iOS - Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Restart your iPhone after that and sign back in to Settings > Your Name > Media & Purchases - Restart your iPhone

See if the issue is resolved after this.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2020 6:22 AM in response to Derigible

Hey there Derigible,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand you’re being repeatedly prompted to sign into your account. We’ll be happy to help with this.

Go to Settings > Your Name > Media & Purchases and tap Sign Out. Then check for any updates to iOS - Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Restart your iPhone after that and sign back in to Settings > Your Name > Media & Purchases - Restart your iPhone

See if the issue is resolved after this.

Take care.

Why do I suddenly have to keep signing in to my account? It’s starting to get annoying.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.