Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen Repair Waiting Time

I sent my iphone 11 away to apple for a screen repair on the 7th of December, and it is now the 30th of December, should I be concerned?The repair status hasn't updated since. As you can see in the image attached.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 29, 2020 4:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2020 4:28 PM

Probably not. But then we aren't Apple as this is a user to user only forum, so we have no knowledge about your repair.

The Pandemic and shipping are causing issues everywhere these days. Use the Contact Support button at the top of this page and reach out to Apple directly and give them the service number you got with the repair.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2020 4:28 PM in response to cdurning96

Probably not. But then we aren't Apple as this is a user to user only forum, so we have no knowledge about your repair.

The Pandemic and shipping are causing issues everywhere these days. Use the Contact Support button at the top of this page and reach out to Apple directly and give them the service number you got with the repair.

Screen Repair Waiting Time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.