Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store balance

How can i make my balance zero ,

is there any way.

i want to change my region

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 2:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 7:19 PM

Hi Shamsson525,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you want to change your country or region, but need to resolve a balance first, correct? If so, we would love to help see if we can get the issue resolved for you. Let's go ahead and follow the steps we've linked for you below. The link provides specific information about resolving your balance.

Change your Apple ID country or region

If you're unable to resolve your balance, we recommend reaching out to Apple Support directly.

Get Support

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. We're always happy to help.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2020 7:19 PM in response to Shamsson525

Hi Shamsson525,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you want to change your country or region, but need to resolve a balance first, correct? If so, we would love to help see if we can get the issue resolved for you. Let's go ahead and follow the steps we've linked for you below. The link provides specific information about resolving your balance.

Change your Apple ID country or region

If you're unable to resolve your balance, we recommend reaching out to Apple Support directly.

Get Support

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. We're always happy to help.

Cheers!

App Store balance

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.