Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Duplex printing on Epson ET-4750 not working after upgrade to Big Sur.

Since upgrading my system to Big Sur on my 2017 iMac, I can no longer print on both sides of the paper using my Epson ET-4750 printer. The printer is connected via wi-fi and has worked flawlessly up until now. No matter the application I use—Papers, Affinity Publisher, Skim, etc.—my printer only prints on one side of the paper. I know that I have set the printer parameters correctly, as I use presets. Printer drivers and software are up to date. Apparently [as far as I can tell] Epson does not have a support network, so I cannot submit anything to them.

Any suggestions/advice would be most greatly appreciated!

iMac 21.5″ 4K, macOS 11.1

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 4:40 AM

Similar questions

6 replies

Dec 30, 2020 5:38 AM in response to prider57

Your ET-4750 is supported by the built-in Apple AirPrint, which requires no driver or supporting software from Epson. With the device powered and networked, visit System Preferences : Printers & Scanners and right-click on the printer entry, choosing Reset printing system… . When you re-add the device, choose AirPrint instead of the Epson drivers. Print something in duplex.

Duplex printing on Epson ET-4750 not working after upgrade to Big Sur.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.