Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No notification by receiving email

I found out that email notifications no longer work for my own provider or other providers. I have a new iphone 12 Pro Max and have been in support for two days, but apparently Apple has a problem in IOS14. I am now unsure what to do, whether the iPhone returns and my iPhone XR persists or wait for a solution. I just want a notification when mail has arrived. This works with icloud mail, but not with others.

Does anyone know this problem?

Sorry, my Englisch is bad.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 8:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 8:59 AM

DutchDriver Said:

"No notification by receiving email: I found out that email notifications no longer work for my own provider or other providers. I have a new iphone 12 Pro Max and have been in support for two days, but apparently Apple has a problem in IOS14. I am now unsure what to do, whether the iPhone returns and my iPhone XR persists or wait for a solution. I just want a notification when mail has arrived. This works with icloud mail, but not with others. Does anyone know this problem? Sorry, my Englisch is bad."

-------

No need to apologize.

Provide Apple with Feedback:

Do your Part: Give Apple feedback on this. They won't get back to you directly on this, but the more feedback their engineers receive on something, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed. If Apple is informing you that they have a problem in iOS14, then obviously it is something they are aware, and are therefore likely to include it in the next security update as a bug fix. So, people have obviously given feedback on this. You can do so too, letting them know how and when you came across this, and how you have troubleshot this thus far.

To Provide Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Include: Notes on troubleshooting this in "Comments"
  4. Proceed form there as necessary

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2020 8:59 AM in response to DutchDriver

DutchDriver Said:

"No notification by receiving email: I found out that email notifications no longer work for my own provider or other providers. I have a new iphone 12 Pro Max and have been in support for two days, but apparently Apple has a problem in IOS14. I am now unsure what to do, whether the iPhone returns and my iPhone XR persists or wait for a solution. I just want a notification when mail has arrived. This works with icloud mail, but not with others. Does anyone know this problem? Sorry, my Englisch is bad."

-------

No need to apologize.

Provide Apple with Feedback:

Do your Part: Give Apple feedback on this. They won't get back to you directly on this, but the more feedback their engineers receive on something, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed. If Apple is informing you that they have a problem in iOS14, then obviously it is something they are aware, and are therefore likely to include it in the next security update as a bug fix. So, people have obviously given feedback on this. You can do so too, letting them know how and when you came across this, and how you have troubleshot this thus far.

To Provide Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Include: Notes on troubleshooting this in "Comments"
  4. Proceed form there as necessary

No notification by receiving email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.