Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV

I’ve just signed up for a years free trial for Apple TV, does this mean I get all films etc free or is it that I just don’t pay monthly subscription?

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 8:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 9:14 AM

The free year only covers the Apple TV+ subscription. It means you won't have to pay the monthly subscription for that year

The Apple TV+ subscription is only for Apple original content, it does not include all movies and shows from all producers or studios. Only Apple produced content.

See the link (blue text) provided by Niel above for the list of content the subscription covers. Here it is again: link-> Apple-original content

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2020 9:14 AM in response to CarlosFenners

The free year only covers the Apple TV+ subscription. It means you won't have to pay the monthly subscription for that year

The Apple TV+ subscription is only for Apple original content, it does not include all movies and shows from all producers or studios. Only Apple produced content.

See the link (blue text) provided by Niel above for the list of content the subscription covers. Here it is again: link-> Apple-original content

Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.