Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad Screen Saver

Hello Everyone,

I was in Costco the other day and I noticed on the iPad 12 Pro it has a screen saver app installed. I was wondering if anyone knows where this can be found? It doesn't come with the iPad and doing some online searches shows Apple doesn't have iPad screen savers.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 9:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 9:50 AM

iPad isn’t like a desktop or laptop computer - where the screen switches to a “screensaver” when the computer is idle. iPad will Sleep when idle, shutting down the screen to save power - defeating the entire purpose of a screen saver.

You can, however, set a Wallpaper for your Lock and Home Screens from iPad settings:

Settings > Wallpaper > Choose a New Wallpaper

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2020 9:50 AM in response to sparky8971

iPad isn’t like a desktop or laptop computer - where the screen switches to a “screensaver” when the computer is idle. iPad will Sleep when idle, shutting down the screen to save power - defeating the entire purpose of a screen saver.

You can, however, set a Wallpaper for your Lock and Home Screens from iPad settings:

Settings > Wallpaper > Choose a New Wallpaper

Ipad Screen Saver

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.