Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Have kept trying to restore due to the fact that the iPhone keeps freezing and restarting. I did a reboot and have plugged it into my computer. It said I needed to restore and went through the steps several times with each one saying error 4013.

Have kept trying to restore due to the fact that the iPhone keeps freezing and restarting. I did a reboot and have plugged it into my computer. It said I needed to restore and went through the steps several times with each one saying error 4013.

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 11:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 11:50 AM

Windjocky wrote:

click here If you see error 9, 4005, 4013, or 4014 when you restore your iOS device - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2020 11:50 AM in response to Windjocky

Windjocky wrote:

click here If you see error 9, 4005, 4013, or 4014 when you restore your iOS device - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.