Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch face display

I have the photo background set on my new watch. It shows the date and time but then below that says “7:43 am 10 hr 23 min”. Why??

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 7

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 6:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 6:29 PM

With the Photo Watch face there are two complications that can be set along with the time. If you go to the Watch app on the iPhone, then go to My Faces, then select the Photos face, scroll down and find Complications, the Above Time should be reading Today's Date if you wish to keep that there, then check to see what Below Time is set to. If you tap on that, you can select another complication if you wish.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2020 6:29 PM in response to Marv831

With the Photo Watch face there are two complications that can be set along with the time. If you go to the Watch app on the iPhone, then go to My Faces, then select the Photos face, scroll down and find Complications, the Above Time should be reading Today's Date if you wish to keep that there, then check to see what Below Time is set to. If you tap on that, you can select another complication if you wish.

Apple Watch face display

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.