Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need to verify iCloud account but don’t have iPhone to get verification code

Lost my iPhone but need to access my iCloud account. Verification code is being sent to my iPhone which I don’t have. Now I’m unable to access my iCloud acct.

Is there another way to verify acct without having to wait days to regain access to my iCloud ?

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 10:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 3:19 PM

Then you will need account recovery -- Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support.

"If I can't sign in, how do I regain access to my account?

If you can’t sign in, access a trusted device, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery to regain access to your account."

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2020 3:19 PM in response to 67Auntie385

Then you will need account recovery -- Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support.

"If I can't sign in, how do I regain access to my account?

If you can’t sign in, access a trusted device, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery to regain access to your account."

Dec 30, 2020 10:20 PM in response to 67Auntie385

67Auntie385 wrote:

Lost my iPhone but need to access my iCloud account. Verification code is being sent to my iPhone which I don’t have. Now I’m unable to access my iCloud acct.

Is there another way to verify acct without having to wait days to regain access to my iCloud ?

does your new phone not have the same phone # as your old phone?

if so, redirect your code request to an SMS or robo call.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204974

Otherwise, you need account recovery which takes some time.

Need to verify iCloud account but don’t have iPhone to get verification code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.