Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cancelling Subscription to Calm

Hello,

I know how to cancel a subscription normally - but there does not seem to be an option to cancel subscription at all! I never wanted to buy this app in the first place and couldn’t get a refund after the trial ended so I really want to cancel any kind of subscription! Please help!

iPad mini 4, iPadOS 14

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 5:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 1:00 PM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, AutumnOlivia2001.

If we understand your post correctly, you'd like to cancel your subscription to Calm. We’d like to help.

According to the screenshots you've provided you've successfully canceled your subscription. You're currently seeing options to resubscribe. See this article for details:

See or cancel your subscriptions

Let us know if that resolves this issue for you.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2021 1:00 PM in response to AutumnOlivia2001

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, AutumnOlivia2001.

If we understand your post correctly, you'd like to cancel your subscription to Calm. We’d like to help.

According to the screenshots you've provided you've successfully canceled your subscription. You're currently seeing options to resubscribe. See this article for details:

See or cancel your subscriptions

Let us know if that resolves this issue for you.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

Cancelling Subscription to Calm

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.