Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

10.2 8th generation keyboard

sorry to disturb you but the keys on my keyboard are messed up like the question mark is actually these ———— the lines but when i click those lines they are this ‘’’’’ and when i click shift and press those lines its this ? But the keys are messed up and there is no at Can you please help

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 6:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 7:34 AM

Are you talking about a hardware keyboard? If so, go to settings > general > keyboard > hardware keyboard and tap over at the right edge and make sure "US" is checked and not "automatic" or something else.

If you are talking about the screen keyboard, tell us what you have on the list at settings > general > keyboard > keyboards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2020 7:34 AM in response to adeline52

Are you talking about a hardware keyboard? If so, go to settings > general > keyboard > hardware keyboard and tap over at the right edge and make sure "US" is checked and not "automatic" or something else.

If you are talking about the screen keyboard, tell us what you have on the list at settings > general > keyboard > keyboards.

10.2 8th generation keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.