You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t pull up month calendar on my Apple Watch

I can’t seem to pull up my month calendar on my watch I’ve look at some of the other comments and reset the watch but can see more then three days in advance. Please help

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 9:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 10:06 AM

I've found the month calendar only shows up if the Calendar settings are set to List or Day. Up Next doesn't seem to have the ability to show the month calendar. On your watch go to Settings > Calendar and select List or Day. Once you open calendar you should now be able to select the arrow in the upper left to see a monthly calendar. It seems to only show the current month without an option to scroll to other months.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 31, 2020 10:06 AM in response to jermaine142

I've found the month calendar only shows up if the Calendar settings are set to List or Day. Up Next doesn't seem to have the ability to show the month calendar. On your watch go to Settings > Calendar and select List or Day. Once you open calendar you should now be able to select the arrow in the upper left to see a monthly calendar. It seems to only show the current month without an option to scroll to other months.

Can’t pull up month calendar on my Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.