Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing Expiration Date?

A credit card expiration date is coming up. Do I need to change this somehow on the card in ApplePay Wallet? (It is the same CC number, just a new expiration date)

iPhone 11

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 2:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 2:24 PM

Hi! I recently had this issue. My bank (bank of America) linked the card with my Apple wallet so whenever they issue me a new card the virtual card in my wallet updated automatically. If that is not that case, you can delete the original card and add the new card. Card details may not be edited since Apple needs to confirm them with your bank.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2020 2:24 PM in response to drbobdr

Hi! I recently had this issue. My bank (bank of America) linked the card with my Apple wallet so whenever they issue me a new card the virtual card in my wallet updated automatically. If that is not that case, you can delete the original card and add the new card. Card details may not be edited since Apple needs to confirm them with your bank.

Changing Expiration Date?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.