Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund

Can you please refund my money, I did not approve any renewal for any app, please refund it

Posted on Jan 1, 2021 5:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2021 5:39 AM

Most subscription apps renew automatically until you cancel them. To cancel a subscription please see See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

I wouldn't have thought you would be due for a refund in this instance, but you could ask. Please see this page for information on requesting a refund: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2021 5:39 AM in response to fadekemi176

Most subscription apps renew automatically until you cancel them. To cancel a subscription please see See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

I wouldn't have thought you would be due for a refund in this instance, but you could ask. Please see this page for information on requesting a refund: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.