You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no oneā€™s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I get the fitness app?

the fitness+ isnā€˜t visible on my phone? Iā€˜ve updated my phone. Please help

Posted on Jan 1, 2021 10:54 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2021 11:07 AM

What Apple Watch do you have?

Yes, you need one. AppleĀ Watch personalizes your AppleĀ Fitness+ experience by integrating your personal metrics, like your heart rate and the calories you burn, into every workout. It brings them to life on the screen to keep you informed and motivated. To use AppleĀ Fitness+ on your iPhone, iPad, or AppleĀ TV, an AppleĀ Watch SeriesĀ 3 or later isĀ required.

Apple Fitness+ is available in

1. The United States
  2. Canada
  3. Australia
  4. New Zealand
  5. The United Kingdom
  6. Ireland

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 1, 2021 11:07 AM in response to LE5713

What Apple Watch do you have?

Yes, you need one. AppleĀ Watch personalizes your AppleĀ Fitness+ experience by integrating your personal metrics, like your heart rate and the calories you burn, into every workout. It brings them to life on the screen to keep you informed and motivated. To use AppleĀ Fitness+ on your iPhone, iPad, or AppleĀ TV, an AppleĀ Watch SeriesĀ 3 or later isĀ required.

Apple Fitness+ is available in

1. The United States
  2. Canada
  3. Australia
  4. New Zealand
  5. The United Kingdom
  6. Ireland

how can I get the fitness app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.