Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Data recovery

Dear team,

I would like to inquire regarding my backup data of icloud for the time period March 2018 to November 2019. Currently i have access to my icloud data but the backup is from November 2019 and onwards, i would like to get the data of the period mentioned above.

Please let me know how to retrieve the data. 

A prompt action would be highly appreciated. Awaiting your response

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 1, 2021 11:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2021 2:53 PM

As far as I know, you cannot just request iCloud data from a certain time range.. Not how it works.

Also, this is a public user to user forum.

So even if your request was possible, it's not something we could do.

We can't access your account or your data.. we have no idea who you are.

You're talking about your iPhone backups to iCloud?

The process of backing up your iPhone replaces the prior backup, you don't get a running history of them unless you back up to a computer and archive the backups (or manage on your own separately)

Locate backups of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2021 2:53 PM in response to daud99

As far as I know, you cannot just request iCloud data from a certain time range.. Not how it works.

Also, this is a public user to user forum.

So even if your request was possible, it's not something we could do.

We can't access your account or your data.. we have no idea who you are.

You're talking about your iPhone backups to iCloud?

The process of backing up your iPhone replaces the prior backup, you don't get a running history of them unless you back up to a computer and archive the backups (or manage on your own separately)

Locate backups of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Data recovery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.