Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I pair a second Apple TV remote to my Apple TV gen 4

Can I pair a 2nd Apple TV remote to my Apple TV gen 5?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 14

Posted on Jan 1, 2021 11:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 8:25 AM

Hey there gmpizzuto,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're wanting to pair your remote to your Apple TV. We're happy to provide some assistance.

Check out this helpful resource:

Connect the Siri Remote to Apple TV

As mentioned in that article, "You can pair the Siri Remote with only one Apple TV at a time. When you pair a remote, any other paired remote is automatically unpaired."

If you would like to leave feedback on this or if you have a suggestion, you can do so here: Product Feedback

We hope this helps.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2021 8:25 AM in response to gmpizzuto

Hey there gmpizzuto,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're wanting to pair your remote to your Apple TV. We're happy to provide some assistance.

Check out this helpful resource:

Connect the Siri Remote to Apple TV

As mentioned in that article, "You can pair the Siri Remote with only one Apple TV at a time. When you pair a remote, any other paired remote is automatically unpaired."

If you would like to leave feedback on this or if you have a suggestion, you can do so here: Product Feedback

We hope this helps.

Have a great day!

Can I pair a second Apple TV remote to my Apple TV gen 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.