Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I access the "up next" list on the appletv+ online?

We got the free AppleTV+ service when we got our new phone. We do not have an AppleTV, we will be watching online. I can add shows to the 'up next' list, but cannot access the list to watch the shows! How do I get to the list once it is populated?

Also, I would love to set up a separate list for the kids. Can someone tell me how to do that?

I have spent over an hour searching the website with no luck. It feels like they hid that section!

I'd be willing to download the AppleTV+ app to my laptop, but it does not seem to be an option as I do not have an apple laptop.

Thank you for any help.

Vickie

Apple TV

Posted on Jan 1, 2021 1:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 1:13 PM

and this is why i won't be spending my money on this platform after my trial is up.

Similar questions

2 replies

Jan 1, 2021 6:28 PM in response to cannatacrew

There is no Up Next queue for the Apple TV+ website. That is exclusive to the Apple TV app on streaming devices.

Additionally, all browser access will have the same permissions. No separate kids list. Parental controls for Apple TV+ on the web - Apple Support

The Apple TV app is not available on notebooks of non-Apple brands.

The Apple TV app is not available on Apple notebooks with older operating system versions.

The Apple TV app is available on select other non-Apple devices.

All the ways to watch in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

List of Apple TV app-supported devices - Apple

how do I access the "up next" list on the appletv+ online?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.