Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make a payment to my Apple Card using my own banks on line bill payment service

How do I make a payment to my Apple Card account (Goldman Sachs) using my own bank’s on line bill payment service?

Posted on Jan 1, 2021 4:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 7:14 PM

Yes, I understand and thank you. The problem, for me, is that, when I sign into my Wells Fargo checking account, I can see all of the payments that I have scheduled, and, the total amount that the payments add up to. That way, I'm sure that I won'd overdraw on the checking account. By using the Apple Card, I have a payment out there, that I may not figure in, when I'm looking at how much my checking account needs, to cover upcoming payments. If it just easier for me, to have it all in 1 place.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2021 7:14 PM in response to askbarnabas

Yes, I understand and thank you. The problem, for me, is that, when I sign into my Wells Fargo checking account, I can see all of the payments that I have scheduled, and, the total amount that the payments add up to. That way, I'm sure that I won'd overdraw on the checking account. By using the Apple Card, I have a payment out there, that I may not figure in, when I'm looking at how much my checking account needs, to cover upcoming payments. If it just easier for me, to have it all in 1 place.

How do I make a payment to my Apple Card using my own banks on line bill payment service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.