Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have down loaded music from our private selections to my iPad. Can that be stored in the cloud and played on my iPhone?

I downloaded music from our private selections to my iPad. Can that be stored in the cloud and played on my iPhone?

iPad Air Wi-Fi

Posted on Jan 1, 2021 5:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2021 5:15 PM

Maybe. If you subscribe to iTunes Match you can upload your music to Apple’s cloud and sync it from there. See→Subscribe to iTunes Match - Apple Support

The alternative is to copy your music to iTunes on your computer, then sync it to your iPad→Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2021 5:15 PM in response to snidowr

Maybe. If you subscribe to iTunes Match you can upload your music to Apple’s cloud and sync it from there. See→Subscribe to iTunes Match - Apple Support

The alternative is to copy your music to iTunes on your computer, then sync it to your iPad→Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support

I have down loaded music from our private selections to my iPad. Can that be stored in the cloud and played on my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.