Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why no Laptop support for Fitness+?

Why does Apple Fitness+ not work for their laptop or desktop computers?

Apple Watch, watchOS 4

Posted on Jan 1, 2021 9:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 1:30 AM

I can try and present my opinion to you. The Fitness+ houses countless videos related to training and exercise. IF this app was available on computer then it will be relatively easy for people to download those videos and share with others from outside who would then not subscribe to Fitness+. Piracy of those videos is another thing that can happen. If you have Netflix, for example, then you will notice that Netflix does not allow downloads of their movies / shows to a computer however it allows those downloads for offline use on iPhones and iPads.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2021 1:30 AM in response to Infinit88

I can try and present my opinion to you. The Fitness+ houses countless videos related to training and exercise. IF this app was available on computer then it will be relatively easy for people to download those videos and share with others from outside who would then not subscribe to Fitness+. Piracy of those videos is another thing that can happen. If you have Netflix, for example, then you will notice that Netflix does not allow downloads of their movies / shows to a computer however it allows those downloads for offline use on iPhones and iPads.

Axel F.

Why no Laptop support for Fitness+?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.