Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iMac, almost 10 years old is using MacOS High Sierra, version 10.13.6, can this be upgraded to 10.14 ?

My iMac, almost 10 years old is using MacOS High Sierra, version 10.13.6, can this be upgraded to 10.14 ?

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 2:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 3:16 AM

You need a Late 2012 or later iMac to install Mojave 10.14.6. You can confirm your product introduction date on the Mac product description line with parenthesis from the Apple menu : About This Mac panel. If your iMac qualifies, and using only the Safari browser, you can obtain Mojave from How to get old versions of macOS.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2021 3:16 AM in response to catssaffy

You need a Late 2012 or later iMac to install Mojave 10.14.6. You can confirm your product introduction date on the Mac product description line with parenthesis from the Apple menu : About This Mac panel. If your iMac qualifies, and using only the Safari browser, you can obtain Mojave from How to get old versions of macOS.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.