Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My M1 reboots (panic) when entering sleep

Mini M1 with BigSur 11.2.

panic(cpu 3 caller 0xfffffe00190504c4): "dart-apcie1 (0xfffffe2336464000): DART(DART) error: SID 1 PTE invalid exception on read with DVA 0x20 (TTBR 0 SEG 0 PTE 0) ERROR_STATUS 0x81000004 TIME 0x54c22c89c3c TTE 0 AXI_ID 0)"

Debugger message: panic

My M1 reboots shortly after it has entered sleep. It is pretty consistently doing this and it has done so ever since I got it, also with official BigSur releases.

It does it also in Safe Mode.

The M1 has been re-imaged, and then only having Office installed on it. Still does the reboot.

If I in Energy Saver select "Prevent computer from sleeping..." it seems not to happen (at least not happened for the last 24h.

Any other observing this?

Mac mini, macOS 11.2

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 6:09 AM

1 reply

Jan 5, 2021 9:36 AM in response to LarsRas

Hello LarsRas,

After reviewing your post, it seems like the Mac mini will restart once it goes to sleep and you received a panic message. We would recommend you use these articles to help troubleshoot the issue.

If your Mac restarted because of a problem

If your Mac restarts and a message appears

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a nice day.

My M1 reboots (panic) when entering sleep

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.