Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacts disappeared on iPhone

All my contacts have disappeared from my iphone. I have tried to follow the various suggestions to retrieve them but have not been successful.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 6:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 9:04 AM

That only works if you were already syncing contacts with iCloud in the first place. If you were, try logging into iCloud.com using a web browser on an iPad or a computer, click or tap on Account Settings. Then look in the lower left corner to see a link to restore contacts.

Note that you cannot do this on an iPhone and it will only work if you were syncing contacts with iCloud.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2021 9:04 AM in response to 126Redland8

That only works if you were already syncing contacts with iCloud in the first place. If you were, try logging into iCloud.com using a web browser on an iPad or a computer, click or tap on Account Settings. Then look in the lower left corner to see a link to restore contacts.

Note that you cannot do this on an iPhone and it will only work if you were syncing contacts with iCloud.

Contacts disappeared on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.