Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscribed to AppleTV+ but works only from iPhone

I have one year of free subscription, when I search for a show, I can play it on my iPhone.

But on Mac or PS4 (AppleTV App) despite being logged in with my username, it is asking me to pay for it.

Very flimsy, what am I missing? Is it only activated on one device? I don't know how to contact support. I hope someone can help em here.

Thanks

Mac mini, macOS 11.1

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 11:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 2:13 PM

The subscription should work on all your devices, when signed in with the Apple ID account that has the subscription. It is not device dependent.

See your subscriptions overview to verify that this Apple TV+ subscription is active and ongoing for your account. The subscription is not automatic: it has to be redeemed and you have to sign up for it. Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

To contact Support: Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2021 2:13 PM in response to houmie39

The subscription should work on all your devices, when signed in with the Apple ID account that has the subscription. It is not device dependent.

See your subscriptions overview to verify that this Apple TV+ subscription is active and ongoing for your account. The subscription is not automatic: it has to be redeemed and you have to sign up for it. Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

To contact Support: Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Subscribed to AppleTV+ but works only from iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.