Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I charge my I phone XR using a Samsung wireless charger?

Can I charge my iPhone XR using a Samsung wireless charger?

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 9:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 9:50 AM

It is probably Qi-certified. See the following from How to wirelessly charge your iPhone - Apple Support

Your iPhone works with Qi-certified chargers that are available as accessories and in cars, cafes, hotels, airports, and furniture. Qi is an open, universal charging standard created by the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC). 

There are many Qi-certified chargers available in the market that charge an iPhone with the latest version of iOS at rates up to 7.5 watts. These chargers are available at the Apple Online Store and Apple retail stores.

View a list of Qi-certified chargers and car manufacturers that offer built-in Qi-certified chargers

Other Qi-certified chargers might vary in functionality and performance. If you have questions, contact the manufacturer.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2021 9:50 AM in response to ioanfromwindsor

It is probably Qi-certified. See the following from How to wirelessly charge your iPhone - Apple Support

Your iPhone works with Qi-certified chargers that are available as accessories and in cars, cafes, hotels, airports, and furniture. Qi is an open, universal charging standard created by the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC). 

There are many Qi-certified chargers available in the market that charge an iPhone with the latest version of iOS at rates up to 7.5 watts. These chargers are available at the Apple Online Store and Apple retail stores.

View a list of Qi-certified chargers and car manufacturers that offer built-in Qi-certified chargers

Other Qi-certified chargers might vary in functionality and performance. If you have questions, contact the manufacturer.

Can I charge my I phone XR using a Samsung wireless charger?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.