Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why won’t my watch connect to my Bose headphones?

Why won’t my watch connect by bluetooth to my Bose headphones?

Apple Watch

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 10:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 2:20 PM

Hi there jfretired,

We saw your post about your Apple Watch and headphones, and we'd like to see how we can assist! As we understand it, you're having an issue pairing the two.

Are you using the steps in this link? Connect Apple Watch to Bluetooth headphones or speakers. What happens when you try? If you're getting an error, what's the full wording?

Also, to narrow this down, are you able to pair the Bose headphones with any other devices? Are you able to pair any other Bluetooth devices with the Apple Watch?

Depending on exactly what's happening, you might try restarting the Apple Watch as a starting point: How to restart your Apple Watch

Let us know!

Best wishes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2021 2:20 PM in response to jfretired

Hi there jfretired,

We saw your post about your Apple Watch and headphones, and we'd like to see how we can assist! As we understand it, you're having an issue pairing the two.

Are you using the steps in this link? Connect Apple Watch to Bluetooth headphones or speakers. What happens when you try? If you're getting an error, what's the full wording?

Also, to narrow this down, are you able to pair the Bose headphones with any other devices? Are you able to pair any other Bluetooth devices with the Apple Watch?

Depending on exactly what's happening, you might try restarting the Apple Watch as a starting point: How to restart your Apple Watch

Let us know!

Best wishes.

Why won’t my watch connect to my Bose headphones?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.