Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Questions with Answers HERE

How do i see the answers from other people's questions? I search and maybe find someone with a similar issue or question, but I cannot figure out HOW TO SEE THE ANSWERS. Why does it have to be so difficult??!!!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 10:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2021 8:56 AM

You are welcome. I should add that the forum tool for searching has been a challenge since this version of the forum software went live in Dec 2018.

Still, even in the face of teething pains with the search functions, you can "filter" to see questions marked "Solved." Click the word "Filter" in the search results screen:

and you will get some options, inclined only show Solved questions:

It is not perfect but may help.

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2021 8:56 AM in response to OhLisaLisa

You are welcome. I should add that the forum tool for searching has been a challenge since this version of the forum software went live in Dec 2018.

Still, even in the face of teething pains with the search functions, you can "filter" to see questions marked "Solved." Click the word "Filter" in the search results screen:

and you will get some options, inclined only show Solved questions:

It is not perfect but may help.

Jan 4, 2021 12:26 PM in response to OhLisaLisa

"should be" IS the problem. I don't see any answers to any of the questions. That makes no sense. The only reason why I see this one is b/c it came in an email. Seriously, what button do I need to hit to find the answers. I hit all the symbols, but they do nothing!!!! I don't understand why it has to be so frustrating... something so simple.

Questions with Answers HERE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.