Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Avery templates for Apple pages

Is there any way I can download a template for for Avery labels J8159 (24 to a page)? Avery UK say they only support this for Microsoft. Makes one wonder if this company is even aware Apple exists.

iMac, OS X 10.11

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 11:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 2:06 PM

Avery in the U.S. does provide selected blank templates in Pages document format. You can open the

UK J8159 Word form in Pages, and then save it as a Pages template. A search on the Avery U.S. site does not reveal a J8159 form.

5 replies

Jan 5, 2021 8:20 AM in response to VikingOSX

Thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately Microsoft word does not allow any actions whatsoever (e.g. to save to pages) unless one is subscribed to Microsoft 365. Since they brought in this subscription service I have chosen not to pay good money for a service I have no need for 99.9% of the time. Maybe I'll take their 365 free month's trial when when I'm ready to print out, or wait for Avery to get their act together.

Avery templates for Apple pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.