Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference returns June 10, 2024

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchasing I pad

I am looking to purchase an iPad for a nine-year-old. Was looking at the one iPad that was $329. That model seems like it does a lot more than the iPad my other daughter has. Hers is only a year old. For example hers never came with a pen and it’s not touchscreen. Do you have a more simple model?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 1:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 1:44 PM

All iPads that have ever been made have touchscreens.

No iPad, now or in the past, comes with a pen or pencil. That would be a separate purchase at additional cost.

The current $329 iPad is likely very similar to the one you currently have but how different is hard to say without more information .

The following may help you compare. The first column is the current $329 iPad and the second column is the previous generation of that same model. You can change the columns to other current and past models.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2021 1:44 PM in response to Pitbullmom123

All iPads that have ever been made have touchscreens.

No iPad, now or in the past, comes with a pen or pencil. That would be a separate purchase at additional cost.

The current $329 iPad is likely very similar to the one you currently have but how different is hard to say without more information .

The following may help you compare. The first column is the current $329 iPad and the second column is the previous generation of that same model. You can change the columns to other current and past models.

Purchasing I pad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.