Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restore on SE

I was attempting to install an update to SE iphone through computer. I received an undefined error message and followed the instructions to turn off the computer and the phone. Then turn both on. Screen on phone shows support.apple.com/iphone/restore. Instructions were to restart computer and phone. I can't get the phone to restart. It shows a picture indicating connecting phone to computer. Done. Indicates support.apple.com/iphone/restore. Followed instructions but can't get phone to respond. Won't turn off.

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 2:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 3:04 PM

TuckerGirl1732 wrote:

I was attempting to install an update to SE iphone through computer. I received an undefined error message and followed the instructions to turn off the computer and the phone. Then turn both on. Screen on phone shows support.apple.com/iphone/restore. Instructions were to restart computer and phone. I can't get the phone to restart. It shows a picture indicating connecting phone to computer. Done. Indicates support.apple.com/iphone/restore. Followed instructions but can't get phone to respond. Won't turn off.

do this If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2021 3:04 PM in response to TuckerGirl1732

TuckerGirl1732 wrote:

do this If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Restore on SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.