Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What if I have a one year free subscription for Apple TV and sign up for Apple bundle

If I’m in the middle of a 1 year free Apple TV subscription and sign up for the Apple bundle will I lose the free subscription?

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 3:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 5:40 PM

Apple One includes Apple TV+. You will have Apple TV+ before and after the signup. Not sure what you think that you might lose.

“The Apple One free trial includes only services that you are not currently using through a free trial or a subscription. Plan automatically renews after trial until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply.”

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2021 5:40 PM in response to paris0814

Apple One includes Apple TV+. You will have Apple TV+ before and after the signup. Not sure what you think that you might lose.

“The Apple One free trial includes only services that you are not currently using through a free trial or a subscription. Plan automatically renews after trial until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply.”

What if I have a one year free subscription for Apple TV and sign up for Apple bundle

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.