Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I think there's a problem in the speaker of my phone . While doing a call , neither me nor the one who I call can hear the voice . I hear a noise voice and him too . Moreover , I cannot send a voice message to anyone , my voice is not heared

I think there's a problem in the speaker of my phone . While doing a call , neither me nor the one who I call can hear the voice . I hear a noise voice and him too . Moreover , I cannot send a voice message to anyone , my voice is not heared

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 1:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 1:54 AM

If you have distorted Sound issue on your iPhone --> If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad

If you are not able to hear the other person, click this...>If you can't hear a person on a call or voicemail or if the sound isn't ...

If you only hear through speaker phone mode --> If your iPhone is stuck in headphone mode - Apple Support

If the other person is not able to listen to you then please click this--> If the microphones on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch aren't ...

If the above options do not mitigate the issues then Contact your carrier and then Contact Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2021 1:54 AM in response to cherlyakram

If you have distorted Sound issue on your iPhone --> If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad

If you are not able to hear the other person, click this...>If you can't hear a person on a call or voicemail or if the sound isn't ...

If you only hear through speaker phone mode --> If your iPhone is stuck in headphone mode - Apple Support

If the other person is not able to listen to you then please click this--> If the microphones on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch aren't ...

If the above options do not mitigate the issues then Contact your carrier and then Contact Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.