Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch is not connecting to my phone I do not know why the red iPhone icon is showing how do I fix this

My Apple Watch is not connecting with my iPhone

the red iPhone icon is showing

how do I fix this I tried unpairing but was unable to do so so I could not repair

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 6

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 4:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 4:28 AM

Make sure your iPhone is close to the Watch.

Apple Watch has lost the connection with its paired iPhone. This happens when Apple Watch isn’t close enough to iPhone, or when airplane mode is enabled on iPhone. For more information, see the Apple Support article If your Apple Watch isn’t connected or paired with your iPhone.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2021 4:28 AM in response to myrna173

Make sure your iPhone is close to the Watch.

Apple Watch has lost the connection with its paired iPhone. This happens when Apple Watch isn’t close enough to iPhone, or when airplane mode is enabled on iPhone. For more information, see the Apple Support article If your Apple Watch isn’t connected or paired with your iPhone.

My Apple Watch is not connecting to my phone I do not know why the red iPhone icon is showing how do I fix this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.