Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i watch apple tv on my tablet?

can i watch apple tv movie on my tablet?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 4:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 5:45 AM

Yes you can watch Apple TV+ content on your tablet. I presume from your hardware profile that you are asking about non-Apple devices.

Apple provides a webpage called All the ways to watch Apple TV+ and more. At the foot of this page is a linked document Watch in a web browser in which is the advice "On a Windows PC (including Microsoft Surface), Chrome OS device, or Android device, you can watch Apple TV+ in the Chrome and Firefox web browsers."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2021 5:45 AM in response to Frwilkie

Yes you can watch Apple TV+ content on your tablet. I presume from your hardware profile that you are asking about non-Apple devices.

Apple provides a webpage called All the ways to watch Apple TV+ and more. At the foot of this page is a linked document Watch in a web browser in which is the advice "On a Windows PC (including Microsoft Surface), Chrome OS device, or Android device, you can watch Apple TV+ in the Chrome and Firefox web browsers."

can i watch apple tv on my tablet?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.