Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Multiple Email Accounts OS X Mail- Combine Junk/Spam?

For years I've had multiple email accounts that I read using Mac OS X Mail. If I want to check the SPAM or JUNK folders, I have to go into each account and open those specific folders to clear out all the SPAM.

How can I make it so all of that email goes to just one Junk mail folder? I mean, I can peruse through all of my regular inboxes with one folder, so I feel like I should be able to do that with Junk too.

What I've tried: Going to Preferences-> Accounts. Clicking on each account -> Mailbox behaviors -> Setting the junk mailbox to different folders (currently set to the one on my Mac)

Under Prefs-> Junk Mail, Performing a custom action (Advanced) to move junk to "All Junk"

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 11:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 4:20 PM

Try clicking on the + button that appears on the right side of the Favorites header in the Mailboxes list. Add All Junk and All whatever or any other mailbox to the Favorites.

Similar questions

1 reply

Multiple Email Accounts OS X Mail- Combine Junk/Spam?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.