Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I subscribed to Apple One and News+ isn't working

I got an Individual subscription to Apple One last year. Everything has worked for 2 months except News+. Every time try to read a magazine or a News+ story, it asks for a standalone News+ subscription, which I don't have. I tried turning off iCloud News and turning it back on from my System Preferences. I tried resetting my PRAM, only to be able to read seemingly random News+ content. Help?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 11:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 4:44 PM

Hey ZacisBac,

It sounds like you're looking for information on your Apple One subscription. We can understand wanting to look into that further. We want to help.

You mentioned that you have an individual Apple One subscription. The individual subscription does not include a News+ subscription. News+ is included with Apple One Premier subscriptions. You can learn more about subscription options for Apple One here: Apple One

Thanks!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2021 4:44 PM in response to ZacisBac

Hey ZacisBac,

It sounds like you're looking for information on your Apple One subscription. We can understand wanting to look into that further. We want to help.

You mentioned that you have an individual Apple One subscription. The individual subscription does not include a News+ subscription. News+ is included with Apple One Premier subscriptions. You can learn more about subscription options for Apple One here: Apple One

Thanks!

I subscribed to Apple One and News+ isn't working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.