Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 14 no signal, no cellular data

My iphone7 on ios 14.3 no longer connects to my cellular network and it gives a message that it needs an update. I see many other iphone users have the same issue. Is it known when a bug fix will be available from Apple?

iPhone 7

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 1:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2021 11:47 AM

See→If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Also, as it’s an iPhone 7, see if this applies→iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues - Apple Support

8 replies

Jan 6, 2021 2:56 PM in response to sat_metman

sat_metman wrote:

My iphone7 on ios 14.3 no longer connects to my cellular network and it gives a message that it needs an update. I see many other iphone users have the same issue. Is it known when a bug fix will be available from Apple?

IF you saw many other iphone users have the same issues, then you would've seen troubleshooting tips, did you do any of it?

Jan 10, 2021 11:44 AM in response to sat_metman

Have Apple got a solution to this bug yet.? My iphone 7 is now completely dead as I can't get past the setup phase after making the mistake of reloading ios14.3 into the phone from my Mac as directed to I advise others not to do it Several sessions with apple staff have not solved it and I can't seem to send it in for a service as the web site says not allowed for this symptom!. The local store is shut for the forseeable due to covid. Not a very good situation to be in. I have had to buy a cheap phone so I can still get calls and texts from my sim card.

Jan 15, 2021 10:42 AM in response to sat_metman

Yep same issue, since Jan. 10th after I did latest update. After 15 calls to T-Mobile and a store visit they finally concluded it was my iPhone 8+. I tried EVERY online trick 20 times nothing worked. Finally got the idea to put sim card in my old iPhone 6 and that phone works fine. I just tried a factory reset and that did not work either. Can't believe Apple is not coming forward and at least acknowledging the problem, I really don't like putting my life in danger going to stores during a pandemic to try and fix an issue they know about, but will not acknowledge yet.

iOS 14 no signal, no cellular data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.