Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transferring non-iTunes purchased music into my iPhone 12

I used the iCloud to transfer all of my apps, data and music from my iPhone 7 to my new iPhone 12...or so I thought. The only songs that transferred over were the few songs that I purchased through iTunes. None of the songs or playlists of music that wasn't an iTunes purchase transferred over. I have been searching the Apple website without any useable solution...Does anyone have a process that can be used?

iPhone 11

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 2:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 3:41 PM

BillB333 wrote:

I used the iCloud to transfer all of my apps, data and music from my iPhone 7 to my new iPhone 12...or so I thought. The only songs that transferred over were the few songs that I purchased through iTunes. None of the songs or playlists of music that wasn't an iTunes purchase transferred over. I have been searching the Apple website without any useable solution...Does anyone have a process that can be used?

Well how did you get those non purchase music to your iphone 7 the first time - you synced with itunes and the process is still the same click here Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2021 3:41 PM in response to BillB333

BillB333 wrote:

Well how did you get those non purchase music to your iphone 7 the first time - you synced with itunes and the process is still the same click here Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support

Transferring non-iTunes purchased music into my iPhone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.