Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

adding email to iphone

Hi there, I am wanting to add my email to an iphone 7. I have gone to settings and opened mail. There is not "accounts" tab undernearth Cellular Data. The next option after cellular data is Message list and preview

iPhone 7

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 3:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 3:11 PM

twhiting2 Said:

"adding email to iphone: Hi there, I am wanting to add my email to an iphone 7. I have gone to settings and opened mail. There is not 'accounts' tab undernearth Cellular Data. The next option after cellular data is Message list and preview"

-------

Go Here: Add an eMail Account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Note: You might need to use an app password to get this to be added to your device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2021 3:11 PM in response to twhiting2

twhiting2 Said:

"adding email to iphone: Hi there, I am wanting to add my email to an iphone 7. I have gone to settings and opened mail. There is not 'accounts' tab undernearth Cellular Data. The next option after cellular data is Message list and preview"

-------

Go Here: Add an eMail Account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Note: You might need to use an app password to get this to be added to your device.

adding email to iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.