Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding page between two pages in Pages

Hi!

How can I add a blank page between two pages without disrupting the whole document? I just want to write a few additional paragraph but everytime I try it, all the content (texts, shapes, images, tables etc.) turns to a big mess. Please help, I'm writing a dissertation.

Thanks...

Posted on Jan 7, 2021 7:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 1:52 PM

Dilar,

I can't find a way to do what you want. The best I can think of is to do the following.

Assume you have two pages of text and want to put a "blank" page between them:

1. Put the insertion point at the end of the last paragraph on page 1.
  2. On the Pages menu bar, click Insert > Page Break twice in a row. You should then have page 1 with text, page two "blank", and page three with text. Also, there should be an empty paragraph at the top of page 3.
  3. Cut and paste the content on page 3, starting with pasting to the empty paragraph on page 3.

An alternative would be to open a new blank document and then copy and paste from your original document to the new document.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2021 1:52 PM in response to dilar

Dilar,

I can't find a way to do what you want. The best I can think of is to do the following.

Assume you have two pages of text and want to put a "blank" page between them:

1. Put the insertion point at the end of the last paragraph on page 1.
  2. On the Pages menu bar, click Insert > Page Break twice in a row. You should then have page 1 with text, page two "blank", and page three with text. Also, there should be an empty paragraph at the top of page 3.
  3. Cut and paste the content on page 3, starting with pasting to the empty paragraph on page 3.

An alternative would be to open a new blank document and then copy and paste from your original document to the new document.

Adding page between two pages in Pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.