Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I blocked my iphone 12

Hi, please help. I locked my iPhone 12 by typing 10 times the supposedly wrong iPhone code. I'm sure I entered the correct code. The iPhone asked for the code after changing the sim card from my Polish in the Orange network to the Vodafone card (I went to Egypt for 7 days and I'm staying here now) and turning on the phone again. Currently, after entering the code ten times, the following message appears: "iPhone is blocked - connect to iTunes". I do not use a MacBook (so I do not have iTunes installed), I only have an iPad Pro and an additional iPhone 5 emergency phone here. 12 but unfortunately offline. It also looks like I had the iPhone reset function turned off and factory reset after entering the code ten times.

Of course, I have an iPhone 12 logged in to iCloud, I know my iCloud login (e-mail) and password, but currently, apart from the "Ipohne is blocked - connect to iTunes" screen, I can not do anything on it.

I am asking for help and a hint, can I do something here in Hurghada Egypt to unlock my iPhone 12?

If not, will I be able to unlock my iPhone in an authorized service center or in another way in Poland?

I would like to add that I have the original box with the serial number and proof of purchase for the iPhone 12.

Currently, I am the first day of a seven-day stay and I am no longer able to use an iPhone, in a strange place - I must admit that it is a bit frustrating.

I will be grateful for your help, thanks in advance!

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 7, 2021 8:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2021 8:25 AM

Follow the instructions in this document: If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled

4 replies

Jan 7, 2021 8:35 AM in response to KiltedTim

Thanks, but I do not have a computer or iTunes here - and certainly iTunes, in which I previously had an iPhone 12 connected. I understand that the only option is to wait for my return to Poland and borrow a computer from someone there, install iTunes and connect my iPhone by resetting it content? Is there any solution that I could implement here in Egypt because I'm with TUI on a trip and I will have to stay here for 6 more days :(

I blocked my iphone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.