Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

just set up iCloud need help with apps

I’m not able to download apps from the App Store I set up my iCloud account but every time I go to download an app it says it’s downloading and then it never actually appears that says review account to where they want me to put in my like address and like my credit card information in that kind of stuff I do not have a bank account right now but I have a prepaid card is that the reason why they’re not letting me download apps I got my iPhone S eat there a Verizon at Walmart I’ve had it for one day everything else is working I have unlimited everything I don’t understand what’s going on can someone please help

Posted on Jan 7, 2021 4:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2021 4:57 PM

You usually need a payment method in your account to download apps, even free apps, and you certainly need identification. See this Apple support article→Create or use an Apple ID without a payment method - Apple Support

1 reply

just set up iCloud need help with apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.