Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to know if my AirPods Pro are original

How can I know if my AirPods Pro are fake or not ??

Posted on Jan 7, 2021 8:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 1:06 AM

Hey there aleska67!

It seems like you’re trying to verify if your AirPods Pro are genuine. Below I’ll list some simple methods that can help verify the authenticity of your AirPods Pro.

• Does Transparency Mode and Noise Cancelation work as expected? Most clones either don’t have this or it’s fairly unstable.
  • How much did you get them from, and from where? Apple devices are recommended to only be purchased from known retailers, Apple Authorized Resellers and Apple directly. If you got your AirPods Pro for a price that was shockingly low and the seller is not authorized by Apple - you most likely have fakes.
  • Check if the serial on the box matches with the one on the case and in AirPods Pro settings. (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT20937).
  • You can also try bringing your AirPods Pro to an Apple Store for an inspection.

Cheers!

Hope I helped.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2021 1:06 AM in response to aleska67

Hey there aleska67!

It seems like you’re trying to verify if your AirPods Pro are genuine. Below I’ll list some simple methods that can help verify the authenticity of your AirPods Pro.

• Does Transparency Mode and Noise Cancelation work as expected? Most clones either don’t have this or it’s fairly unstable.
  • How much did you get them from, and from where? Apple devices are recommended to only be purchased from known retailers, Apple Authorized Resellers and Apple directly. If you got your AirPods Pro for a price that was shockingly low and the seller is not authorized by Apple - you most likely have fakes.
  • Check if the serial on the box matches with the one on the case and in AirPods Pro settings. (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT20937).
  • You can also try bringing your AirPods Pro to an Apple Store for an inspection.

Cheers!

Hope I helped.

I want to know if my AirPods Pro are original

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.