Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i am locked out of my iphone 7 i forgot my password

How do i get into my phone i forgot my password

Posted on Jan 7, 2021 9:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2021 9:23 PM

Hi bruhbruh12,

Unfortunately, there is no way to remove an iPhone's password without restoring it which means erasing your data and settings, including the password. The good news is if you've backed up your iPhone you can restore your data and settings. If you have forgotten or didn't back up your data you will not be able to save the data from the locked phone

For more information on this subject please go to:

If you’ve forgotten the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled – Apple Support

I hope this helped, feel free to reply if you need anything further.

Jett

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2021 9:23 PM in response to bruhbruh12

Hi bruhbruh12,

Unfortunately, there is no way to remove an iPhone's password without restoring it which means erasing your data and settings, including the password. The good news is if you've backed up your iPhone you can restore your data and settings. If you have forgotten or didn't back up your data you will not be able to save the data from the locked phone

For more information on this subject please go to:

If you’ve forgotten the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled – Apple Support

I hope this helped, feel free to reply if you need anything further.

Jett

i am locked out of my iphone 7 i forgot my password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.